This morning I came out planning on sanding the side deck and painting the aft deck some more. Unfortunately it was raining so instead I worked on some small projects and cleaned up a bit. After a while, there was a break in the rain so I dried off the aft deck and gave it a quick sand with 120 grit.
I then cleaned off any sanding dust that may have not been sucked into the vacuum.
Luckily the rain was still holding off so I mixed up a batch of the Interlux epoxy primer.
With the primer mixed with 25% 2333N this time I grabbed a better brush and had a much easier time laying down the Interlux. It still didn’t level in the way that I was hoping it would but it was much better.
I think I am going to stop with just two coats for now and focus on the side deck and then move on to the foredeck. Once I finish more of the pieces I can then start to sand down the non-skid and connect the dots. 😉